Etikette Aus Candles
Etikette Candles are sharing stories of the Australian landscape through the power of scent and memories.
Inspired by the places you love, each candle is created to link your heart and your home through fragrances that recall fond memories of Australiaâs most beautiful locations.
Etikette Candles are proudly and authentically Australian made, lovingly hand crafted by sisters Ella + Georgia in Adelaide, South Australia. Mindfully poured in small batches, Etikette Candles are made from 100% soy wax, a biodegradable, non-toxic and renewable resource.
Designed with the future in mind, Etikette Candles is the only candle company operating with a fully integrated recycling program in its production model.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended
- NeverÂ leave your candle burning for longer than 3 hours
- Discontinue use when your waxÂ reaches 1-1.5cm from the base of your jar
- Trim your wicks to 5mm before each use
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
1.Â Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours.Â Itâs important to carefully monitor the burn time, especially once youâre half way through your candle as the reduced amount of wax can cause the jar to overheat. Once your candle has burned beyond the halfway pointÂ reduce your burn times to a one hour maximum.
2.Â Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cmÂ from the bottom of your vessel. Continuing to burn the candle without enough wax may cause the jar to overheat and crack.
3. When you've finished with your burn session, extinguish the flame safely. In the event your wicks are no longer centred in the vessel,Â reposition them correctly and allow the wax to cool and reset before re-trimming your wick to 5mm prior to the next burn.Â
4.Â On the first burn, allow the wax pool to melt all the way to the edge of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a memory and ensures an even burn, which prevents your candle from tunnelling around the wick.
5. Upcycle! Soy wax is biodegradable, simply wash out with hot soapy water and repurpose your beautiful amber glassware.
6.Â Â Soy wax is temperature sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from Â direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
Etikette Hot TipÂ - Â Your preloved Etikette amber glassware makes for a super sweet plant propagation station.Â Â